18th September 2017: Victoria Point Manchester Completed
We have just completed bespoke glazing works at Victoria Point, in Manchester.
This large-scale Student Accommodation project located in Manchester was awarded to Dortech by Voke Consulting on behalf of Emperic Student Property.
The scheme has been designed by architects Susan Stephen Architects also from Manchester and incorporates over 550m2 of architectural glazing.
Some of the products we used on this project included:
- Over 190 high performance aluminium windows and doors constructed using Senior Architectural Systems SPW600e high performance window system
- SCW+ Two Part Curtain Wall Suite
- SPW500 thermally Broken Door Suite
- Heat Soaked Tested Glass
- Perforated Aluminium Panels
- 1,500 linear meters of bespoke aluminium pressings
For further information about this project, please click HERE