Facade Replacement & Refurbishment Projects Portfolio
Recent Projects Facade Replacement Image Gallery….
Facade Replacement Services….
Are you having difficulty selling or renting a property? Does your building have unattractive aesthetics or high heating costs?
A buildings envelope (curtain walling, windows, doors, cladding) is the barrier that ideally retains heat energy in winter (or keeps it out in summer). In poorly functioning envelopes, heating/cooling energy will be lost to the atmosphere at a higher rate than the loss from efficient envelopes. Over time, if a buildings envelope is not maintained, significant reductions in its performance will be observed.
Additionally, the cost of energy is going through the roof due to rising levels of demand, reliance upon fuel supplied from overseas, planned decommissioning of coal fired power stations over the next few years and nuclear replacements which are not due to be online until 2016.
The UK has been targeted with reducing its Carbon Emissions by at least 80% from 1990 levels by 2050. Maintaining and improving a building envelope therefore represents an increasingly important way of helping us get there.
Dortechs Facade Replacement Division differentiates itself from its competition through having a strong foundation and a proven track record in the commercial glazing industry. Unlike many of its competitors, it has over 18 Years manufacturing experience which has given it a thorough knowledge of glazing systems, their components and the most effective methods of fixing problems. Please scroll down to view some of our most recently completed facade replacement projects.
Our services may be of interest to you if:
- You are having difficulty selling/renting your property
- Your building has unattractive/outdated aesthetics
- You are experiencing high energy/heating costs
- Your building is poorly Insulated
- Your building commands a Low £/ft2 value
- Your building has poor levels of security
- You have leaks and damage to internal fixtures and fittings
- The current building design poorly utilises space i.e. entrance and lobby locations, general office space etc
- You have the potential to extend the property
- Your building has experienced damage caused through miss-use or vandalism