Birmingham City University
We were delighted to have been employed by BAM Construction to deliver the glazing on this fantastic major extension at Birmingham City University.
This excellent addition to the University was designed by Sheppard Robson Architects and is located to its City South Campus in Edgbaston.
The three story design and build contract will establish laboratories and teaching spaces that allow the development of new courses in health, nutrition, biomedical science and sport.
- Main Contractors: BAM Construction (Midlands)Main Contractors: BAM Construction (Midlands)
- Architects: Sheppard Robson (Manchester)
- Project Location: Birmingham City University
- Project Type: Major extension to its City South Campus in Edgbaston
- Our works: Design, manufacture & installation over 1,800m2 of architectural glazing including:
- Curtain Wall 1: Technal MX visible grid curtain walling
- Curtain Wall 2: Technal MW SG (Capless curtain wall)
- Windows: Technal FY Thermally broken aluminium windows
- Glass: Saint Gobain Coolite SKN174 & SKN144 glass