Manchester University’s new Schuster Annex was awarded to Dortech by Main Contractors Willmott Dixon NW and designed by architects Hawkins Brown, Manchester.
This fantastic scheme incorporates over 1,000m2 of architectural glazing system designed, manufactured & installed by Dortech.
Some of the products we used include:
- Technal Structurally Glazed (Capless) Curtain wall 200mm extending square curtain wall face caps
- Technal FXi65 aluminium windows
- Thermally broken modern aluminium doors
- 1,500 linear meteres of bespoke aluminium pressings
- Saint Gobain SGG COOL-LITE® SKN 174 Glass with Digitally printed artwork!
For further information about this project, please click HERE